Unattended parking lot charging system solution
The rapid development of intelligent technology has also created conditions for "unmanned management" in another area-parking lot management, and realized parking lot management without parking lot administrators. The intelligent parking management system uses the license plate recognition integrated machine to identify the vehicles entering the field, replaces the guard post by centralized management and control, and replaces the cash register by mobile payment to realize the unattended parking lot.
Parking recognition mode:
Fixed vehicle entry: The license plate recognition instrument automatically recognizes the license plate. If the license plate is valid, the bar of the barrier automatically lifts to allow vehicles to enter. After the vehicle passes the barrier at the entrance, the barrier automatically falls to close the entrance lane.
Fixed vehicle exit: The license plate recognition instrument automatically recognizes the license plate, and the system automatically judges the validity of the license plate. The barrier bar at the exit automatically lifts the vehicle to release the vehicle. After the vehicle passes the barrier, the bar automatically falls to close the exit lane; if the license plate is invalid When the exit barrier is in a prohibited state, it will not open.
Parking: The license plate recognition instrument automatically recognizes the license plate, and the system automatically completes the registration, camera and release of the license plate. When leaving the venue, the license plate recognition device can automatically recognize the license plate after the manual or self-service payment. Gate release.
After entering and parking, the parking space detector uploads parking information such as the license plate number, parking time, and parking snapshots to the platform through visual video recognition technology; then, the platform issues instructions to update the parking space status and guide screen information in real time.
1. Centralized management and control instead of guard post
The intelligent parking management system not only has high license plate recognition rate and fast recognition speed, but also supports centralized management and control, effectively improving supervision and implementing centralized management and control instead of guarding guards.
1. Centralized management and control is divided into two management levels. The group headquarters and property service center can implement centralized management and control of all the group's parking lots and local large-scale parking lots through the centralized parking management system.
2. Through 4G+WIFI communication technology, real-time transmission of the video of the entrance and exit to the monitoring center, timely detection of abnormal conditions, and even remote opening of the gate using 4G transmission; realizing real-time voice and video communication between the car owner and the monitoring center, and solving the problems encountered by the car owner problem. In the unattended mode, the intercom effect of the network video is the same as that of communicating with the traditional guards on duty.
3. In the centralized management and control mode, the operating status of various equipment in the parking lot is transmitted to the monitoring center in time through 4G industrial routers, so as to prevent or solve equipment failures in time, and transmit various vehicle entry and exit data and charging data to the monitoring center in real time. Effective monitoring and data analysis.
2. Mobile payment instead of cash register
The intelligent parking management system supports a variety of parking fee payment modes, including WeChat payment, Alipay payment, stored-value application mode, and self-service payment terminal mode, realizing cashless charging methods for parking lots.
When the car owner leaves to pick up the car, he can quickly find the car by entering the license plate number, parking time zone, and parking space number through the car search machine deployed at the elevator entrance/stairway or the mobile phone APP.
1. Cost: The parking lot is unattended, and the guard booth is on duty for 7×24 hours, which reduces personnel participation and greatly reduces the labor cost of parking lot operations.
2. Fund security: using mobile payment, the funds are directly transferred to the property account, the cash register link is removed, and the funding loopholes of traditional parking lots are completely plugged and the income level is improved.
3. User experience: Through intelligent technologies such as centralized management and control, video intercom, and mobile payment, the parking lot is under 100% monitoring, which is more stable and convenient.
4. Community entrance: Car owner resources and operating data are stored in the property's private cloud platform, which will lay a solid foundation for future community operations and the construction of community online entrances.
5. Integration capability: seamless integration of unattended smart parking system and property management system for charging management, customer relationship management, visitor management, etc., to achieve real-time data interaction and sharing.