Quectel Ec25 USB Dongle 4G Dongle Ec25-J/Ec25-Af/Ec25-EU/Ec25-Aux
The Meizo R68J is a rugged enterprise-grade Category 6 4G LTE Router with LTE-Advanced support. With 2 LAN ports and Extended Range WiFi, it provides more connectivity options and flexibility for those looking to get the most out of their high-speed internet experience. The router CPU is using...
To consistently enhance the management method by virtue of the rule of 'sincerely, fantastic religion and top quality are the base of business development', we extensively absorb the essence of associated goods internationally, and constantly acquire new merchandise to satisfy the needs of shoppers for Industrial 4G LTE Router, managed industrial switch, Central Heating System Remote Monitoring. We believe that our growth base on customer's achievements, credit history is our lifetime. Our service is based on tracking service to ensure the interests of customers and we have won the favor of the majority of users relying on excellent quality and service over the years. We have always tried our best to save costs, establish harmonious social relations and assume our own responsibilities when operating.
The Meizo R68J is a rugged enterprise-grade Category 6 4G LTE Router with LTE-Advanced support. With 2 LAN ports and Extended Range WiFi, it provides more connectivity options and flexibility for those looking to get the most out of their high-speed internet experience. The router CPU is using Broadcom chipset, integrated with Ethernet, SIM, VPN, VRRP, WiFi, and Serial port services. By owning hardware and software watchdog, ensures the router to access internet all the time.
● Support public and private APN network
● Dedicated hardware and software watchdog are designed to support system running reliable. ● ICMP detection and Heartbeat detection ensure the router to be always on line.
● Reboot the router remotely via SMS.
● Incorporate Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP), facilitating 3G/4G WAN backup services to existing fixed line routers, providing both WAN and router redundancy to critical business applications.
● Offers business grade security and advanced routing features IPSec (3Des and AES), L2TP, PPTP, GRE as standard.
● Low-voltage, over current, over voltage, anti-reverse protection
● Wide Power Input DC7-36V
● Standard RS232/485 interface to connect with serial devices.
● Router Factory Default Settings can be configured freely.
● System logs can be viewed from local or remote. ● Support WLAN(300Mbps 802.11b/g/n)
● Support SNMP v1/v2/v3
● LEDS for status monitoring (showing Power, System, Internet, VPN, Signal strength).
● RAM:512Mbit FLASH:128Mbit
● Input DC 7-36V(Standard DC12V)
● Storage temperature：-40℃～80℃
● Work temperature：-30℃～70℃
● Unit size L*W*H：150*116.2*23.8mm
● Metal Shell, IP30
● Package weight:830g
● 1 SIM card slot
● 2 LAN 10/100Mb RJ45 port
● 1 RS232 or RS485 serial port
● ANT1 for Cell, ANT2,3 for WiFi
● Electrostatic discharge immunity：EN6100-4-2, level 2
● RFEMS：EN6100-4-3, level 2
● Surge：EN6100-4-3, level 2
● PFMF：EN6100-4-6, level 2
● Shockwave immunity：EN6100-4-8, Horizontal / vertical direction 400A/m(>level 2)
● Drop test：IEC60068-2-32
● Vibration test：IEC60068-2-6
● IPSec client
● PPTP client
● L2TP server and client
● GRE client
● Transmitting power: 17dbm
● Distance：Cover a radius of 100 meters in open area test
● Allow 50 users to access in theory
● Port Mapping
● Port Triggering
● IP filtering
● MAC filtering
● URL filtering
● Manage uplink/downlink bandwidth via port or IP
● TR-069 platform
● Static Routing
● Policy-Based Routing.
● Dynamic Routing
How is 5G different from 4G and when will it be launched?
4G is doing great now. However, by the time the Internet of things gets bigger, 4G will not be able to manage such a huge number of devices and ensure high speed connection to all its users. Specialists expect that by 2020, there will be more than twenty billion connected devices, not only computers and phones but also cars, drones, medical equipment, smart homes devices, captors ..etc. And all of these devices must be able to connect and exchange information with high data rate. Such capacity and connectivity cannot be ensured by 4G. And this is why 5G will come in handy.
5G is a very promising technology, it will allow us to:
· Use new frequency bands:
The frequency spectrum is a primordial ressource in telecommunications. 2G, 3G and 4G operate on bands located below the 3 GHz spectrum. 5G forecasts the use of bands above 6 GHz in addition to the traditional and the 3 GHz to 6 GHz bands.
· Deliver services in function of the use cases:
As I said before, 5G must be able to manage different types of devices for different types of services. And it will be smart enough to know how much capacity and connectivity is needed for each service, this will avoid the use of ressources on services that demand minimal coverage quality. Example: captor networks that are composed of a high number of devices exchanging low number of data packets will be allocated an adequate capacity and data rate.
· Ensure a very low latency for real time communications:
Latency is the time that passes from the moment an information is sent till it can be used by the receiver. Reducing latency became a primordial concern as modern communications are needed to be real-time, and 5G can satisfy this demand by accelerating the data processing on each node in the network.
· Innovate the network access techniques:
All of 2G, 3G and 4G devices must be connected to bases (BTS, NodeB, and eNodeB in respect to each technology) in order to benefit from the mobile network service, these bases are the antennas that you see on the top of the buildings. 5G will use connected devices as relays, it means that you will be able to connect to the network by transmitting you data to another 5G device which will route it to the base. this will allow more capacity and deeper coverage.
Even though the 5G is not standardized yet, many efforts are put on place by the equipment manifacturers like Nokia and Huawei in order to develop techniques that will make this new technology meet what we expect from it.
The combination of evolution and revolution, small and wide networks will allow the users to benefit from fast connection and real time communications never experienced before.
Our Quectel Ec25 USB Dongle 4G Dongle Ec25-J/Ec25-Af/Ec25-EU/Ec25-Aux is directly participated by experienced technicians from design to production and completion to ensure quality and strive for excellence. In the future, we will continue to adhere to the "customer-centric" philosophy, uphold the values of "sincerity and focus", and continue to work hard to provide customers with better and more considerate services. We have a large number of new talents who are full of challenging high-tech concepts and innovative and dedicated spirits.